Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I need to get my butt in gear!!!!

After leaving for vacation (to the wonderful state of Oregon) about a week and a half ago, I have completely fell off my training wagon. I got all of ONE run in while I was gone and since I've been back I've only run once...and it was a pitiful run too.

I keep telling myself every night that tomorrow is going to be different...and then the alarm clock goes off....and all I can think about is more sleep. Being on vacation took a lot out of me because we were constantly going going going...and then when we got back I couldn't get to sleep at a decent hour because I was used to being two hours behind...ugh.

NO MORE EXCUSES!

Today my plan is to get in the bed by 10:30.

And I'm setting my alarm for 7:00.

I WILL get up, put my workout clothes on, tie up my tennis shoes and get my ASS out the door.

(or at least that's the plan)

I'll check in tomorrow on whether or not I was able to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment